Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Surrender to Me by Ashley Piscitelli Sale Blitz

Surrender to me sale blitz sales blitz.1

Surrender to Me.99

Book Title: Surrender to Me Author: Alexis Noelle Genre: New Adult Release Date: 12/13/2013 Hosted by: Book Enthusiast Promotions

Synopsis

Rebecca Chase has never been interested in dating, and definitely not in relationships. She only had two goals in life, to get her college degree and to get the hell away from her house. When she meets Lucas everything that she thought she had wanted was now turned upside down. Lucas Masterson has it all money, fame, and his dream job of being in the music industry. He knows that most people are just out for themselves and will use him as much as they can. When he meets Becca he realizes that he never really knew what he wanted. He thinks that she is the most amazing person he has ever met, but can he balance her and his crazy life? Can two people who come from completely different worlds make it work or will the people trying to tear them apart succeed? Get ready to get lost in this crazy romantic adventure and surrender yourself to Lucas and Becca. Meet the Author Alexis Noelle lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with her husband, three kids, and two dogs. On top a writing career, she is a full-time student and a full-time mom. She loves spending time with her kids, although she has to hide the computer from them when she is writing! She love being active and being outdoors, especially if it involves any kind of shopping. She has always been passionate about writing. She loves to read romance books and feels like being able to lose yourself in a book is one of the more exciting aspects. The books she loves to read and write will be ones that make you feel for the characters. Ashley believes that you should have an opinion on every character in a book whether you love them, hate them, or think they are up to something. She also believes that the most important critic is your reader, so she loves to hear from the readers. She wants her fans to be open & talk to her about what they want for the characters in the story, and what they would like to see happen. excerpt

When we walk into the store, I can honestly say I have never dreaded shopping more. I know he was right when he said I would need new clothes for his functions, but I hate that he’s buying them for me. In all honesty, I can’t get them myself, but I’ve been independent for so long that it feels like a foreign concept to actually have someone wanting to take care of me.

Once we arrive at the women’s section, I head straight for the clearance rack like I always do. Luke comes up behind me and spins me around to look at him. “What are you doing?”

I look at him with confusion. “Looking for clothes to wear when I’m out with you. Isn’t that what this whole shopping thing is all about?”

“Why in the clearance section, Becca? I’m not sure if you heard me the first time; I don’t care how much it is, you don’t need search through the leftovers.”

“And I told you that this all makes me really uncomfortable. I’m letting you buy me the clothes but I would rather they not cost a fortune. I don’t want you spending tons of money on me, Luke; that’s not why I’m with you.”

He groans in frustration and then narrows his eyes at me. “This is not ‘Pretty Woman’ and you are not a prostitute, but you will let me buy you some damn clothes. Now get away from the fucking clearance rack before I buy the entire store.”

I walk away from it and head toward the rest of the racks with my tail between my legs. Over the next half hour I gather a mixture of dresses, skirts, and shirts and then make my way to the dressing room. Luke hasn’t said a word to me since the argument and I have no idea how to break the silence.

I’m slipping out of the third dress I’d brought in with me when the curtain to the dressing room is pulled open. I yelp in surprise and turn around to see Luke standing in the doorway. “What are you doing in here?” I whisper.

He moves toward me without saying a word, closing the curtain as he makes his way into the tiny room. He backs me against the wall and we’re so close that his breath on my neck is causing me to break out in goose bumps.

“I know you aren’t used to people taking care of you, but you’d better get used to it with me. I take care of what’s mine, and you, Rebecca Chase, are mine.”

  Social Links

FB button FINALtwitter button FinalGoodreadsFINAL

Goodreads Button with Shadow

Buy the Book

Surrender to Me.sale

Amazon FinalAmazon UK FinalB&N FINAL

 
promotionsbutton with TRIM

No comments:

Post a Comment