Monday, May 12, 2014

Rush Into You by Brianna Lee Release Day





I had it all.
I was captain of the cheerleading squad and star of the debate team.
I was smart and popular and living the dream.
Until that night.
That one fateful night changed everything.
Now everyone hates me—everyone.
They stay far away.
It’s safer.
Drugs numb the pain, and sex pays for the drugs.
Being alive is my punishment.
Then I meet him.
Ryker Rosse.
Tattoos, sinful body…and his eyes. His eyes are irresistible.
He is captivating. He treats me with respect.
He sees me.
Ryker brings happiness into my life of regret, but I don’t know if I deserve happiness.
Some mistakes can never be forgiven.
Or can they?


Buy Links:




Brianna Lee is an avid reader and flavored ice coffee addict. She is also a book blogger for Brianna Lee Book Reviews and lives in Massachusetts with her beautiful daughter.
As a busy mom and aunt, she often has to write her stories in a notepad app on her cell phone, but late at night you will find her typing on her laptop until she passes out on her keyboard...literally.
Brianna encourages readers to contact her as she loves to hear from you! Email her at authorbriannalee@live.com.

$50 GC
$5 GC
Rush Into You swag pack









1 comment: