Saturday, September 6, 2014

Love's Taming by Maryann Jordan


Title: Love's Taming
Series: The Love Series
Author: Maryann Jordan
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: September 9, 2014

 ***DUE TO SCENES OF AN EXPLICIT SEXUAL NATURE AND LANGUAGE SOME MAY CONSIDER CRUDE, 18+ ONLY**** 
Annie Donavan’s life as a veterinarian is safe. And boring. Between focusing on keeping her small, inner-city clinic running, paying off student loans, and living in the tiny apartment above the clinic she has no time for fun or dating and certainly not for anything adventurous. 
Then one night, danger and surprise show up in the alley behind her clinic. And Annie is in for the ride of her life. 
Stoney is a mystery. A man of few words but smoldering looks. She decides to take a risk and after a night of passion finds herself thrown into a world that she never knew existed. A world of drugs, danger and intrigue. 
Shane is a detective, who vows to keep Annie safe at all costs. Losing his heart to her is the easy part. Keeping her safe and earning her trust will prove to be his most difficult task. 


OTHER BOOKS BY MARYANN JORDAN
 AMAZON 
 AMAZON 
 AMAZON



I have always been an avid reader. I joke that I "cut my romance teeth" on the old bodice ripper romance books. Last year I started a blog to showcase wonderful writers. In 2014, I finally gave in to the characters in my head pleading for their story to be told. Thus, Emma's Home was created.
I work as a counselor in a high school and have been involved in education for the past 30 years.
I have been married to a wonderfully patient man for 32 years and have 2 adult, very supportive daughters.
When writing, my dog or one of my cats will usually be found in my lap!
I love to hear from readers, so please email me!




No comments:

Post a Comment