Title: Losing Forever (Forever, #2)
Author: Megan Noelle
Genre: Dark Romance/Drama, Rated for 18+
Release Date: December 24, 2014
Cover Designer: K23 Design
Photographer: Claudio Harris
Cover Model: Ben Scott-Taylor
Losing Forever is a companion/prequel to A Broken Forever. It "can" be read alone but it is best to read after "A Broken Forever"
They say when you find your soul mate it is like finding the other half of your heart. The void in your soul is filled and suddenly, your life has meaning. You feel something everyone fights to feel—complete.
The world feels right and you realize the life you had before was shit.
What they never talk about is how fucking worthless you feel when it is all gone. In the blink of an eye you could go from holding the woman of your dreams, in your arms, on top of the world. Then, you open your eyes and it is all gone. The world around you is crumbling. Flames quickly engulf you and everything you cherished.
You can’t change it. Can’t stop it. You can only watch as it happens.
You watch her walk away. You hear her say goodbye. You reach out but that beautiful woman is nothing more than a ghost of your memory.
That is when you realize everything you knew has gone.
That is when you realize you have lost your forever.
And when that happens, you have nothing left to live for.
A Broken Forever (Forever, #1)
- I have recently retired my love for Diet Coke and focused solely on Diet Pepsi. And yes, I know all about aspartame, and all that bad stuff. But, it’s delicious.
- I would someday love to write a book that Tim Burton wants to make into a movie!
- I have an unfailing love for many movies I watched growing up (not just Disney) and it is very difficult for me to like anything new. Some of my favorites set the bar too high apparently! (When Harry Met Sally, My Best Friend’s Wedding, Father of the Bride Part I & II, & many more!)
- I have a horrible wonderful addiction to book covers!
- I have more story ideas in my head than I will ever be able to write.