Friday, August 1, 2014

Pieces of Autumn by Mara Black book blast

Pieces of Autumn photo PiecesofAutumn_zps694fd9a0.jpg

Pieces of Autumn photo autumnfinal-400_zpsd40add7d.jpg
Title: Pieces of Autumn 
Author: Mara Black 
Genre: Dark Romance 18 + 
Publish Date: July 31, 2014 
Publisher: Indie Published
Event organized by: Literati Author Services, Inc.    

        

I wish I could tell you that I was stolen.
Kidnapped off the street in some third-world country, sold against my will, while a desperate family back home waited and prayed and talked about me on the news.
I wish I could tell you that, because then you might understand.
What really happened? I walked to my fate with my eyes wide open. But before you say I deserved whatever happened to me, you should know. I was desperate. I was alone. I was afraid for my life. You would have done the same thing.
I thought things couldn’t possibly get any worse.
But then, I woke up in darkness, unable to move. There was only one thing I was sure of: I wasn’t alone anymore.
And then I heard HIS voice...

Add to Goodreads

 



Mara Black is a connoisseur of love that lurks in the shadows .
~ Giveaway ~
~ Signed book of Pieces of Autumn ~

No comments:

Post a Comment